Monday, September 12, 2011

Being run rag-ged

Okay, so I'm not going to exaggerate and claim that I LOVE my life, that there is nothing I would change.  Let's be honest, there are things in everyone's lives that they would change: improving a relationship, more sleep, more sex, more money, less work, etc..  Today, let's just say, I wanted to change my schedule.  I never really realized how stay-at-home mom's could be so tired or get so little done until today.  I anticipated my day to look a little something like this:
7am - wake everyone up
8am - P takes L to school while I feed all 3 girls
8:30 am - Drop J off at school
9:30 am - Breakfast with some girlfriends
12 pm - Pick J up
3 pm - Pick L up
3:30 pm - Q's doctor's appointment
5 pm - Kung Fu for L

Add a 10:45 doctor's appointment for P into the mix and a 7 pm visit from my mother for editing help for her paper, and I was BEAT.  Thank goodness P was feeling better and was able to make L's lunch since I fell asleep on the couch!

I have a feeling that days like this probably won't end until 2029!  Eeek!  Tired, but I really did love being there for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment