Monday, January 9, 2012

Fighting Fatty McFatFat: Day 8

Today was actually okay.  I stepped on the scale and got several different numbers, the highest being 186. That's 3 pounds down in 1 week.  I'm good with that.  In the past, I've been able to drop more in a week, but I'm nursing and need to be very certain that I am losing this weight responsibly. So, thank you, 3 pounds.  I'll take that!

The food was okay today.

Breakfast: oatmeal with apples, peanut butter and raisins

I was quite hungry this afternoon, so I ate big lunch: salad (greens, cucumber, tomato, balsamic, avocado), 5 pecan cookies (pecans, dates, coconut, 8 chocolate chips) and a slice of sprouted bread with hummus

Needless to say, dinner was just 1 small bowl of Veggie and Chickpea curry.

As far as my workout went, I did my 5 burpees, along with walking (jogged only a short time) for 200 calories on the treadmill, and did a few strength training exercises before my one hour time limit was up.

I'm feeling great and looking forward to another 3 pound loss this week.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment