Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fighting Fatty McFatFat: Days 2 & 3

Day 2:  Well, let's see. I got not even 1 hour of sleep the night prior, so this day was a complete bust as far as working out goes.  I did okay with my food though, but could have done better.

Breakfast: cheese and turkey roll
Lunch: portabello mushroom sandwich on 1/2 a kaiser roll with roasted red bell peppers and grilled onions from Cara Mia's...YUM
Snack: 1/2 turkey sandwich
Dinner: Salad with feta, cucumber and carrot

 Day 3:  Today was okay. I think I got about 1 1/2 of sleep last night. Got to the gym and did 30 minutes on the elliptical machine and some core weight training, for just about 10 minutes because I was out of time.  I spent some time talking with the owner of the gym about nutrition.  P and I are going to take the nutrition course from him, I believe.

I'm also going to order some wheat berries and a grinder so that I can sprout my own wheat and make sprouted bread.  I'll place the order tomorrow because I am beat.

Breakfast: SMALL bowl of granola
Lunch: Salad with carrots, walnuts, cucumbers, feta and peanut butter and jelly on a slice of homemade whole wheat bread
Snack: 50 calories worth of Trader Joe's ABC cookies, carrot
Dinner: Homemade Chicken Noodle soup and a smoothie

I must say that the kids loved  the smoothie...and I mean loved it!  Here's what I threw in the blender:
1/2 frozen overripe banana
1/4 c. (probably less) frozen organic blueberries
1 c. almond milk, unsweetened, vanilla
1 big handful of spinach

I think I've just been way to tired to do anything.  I've got so much running through my head that I need to kind of figure out how to focus...and SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment