Thursday, January 12, 2012

Progress Crying

Q has cried it out 3 nights in a row at this point. The 2nd night went so much better than the first, with crying during only 2 one hour stints. All of the other kids slept right through it, me, on the other hand, not so much.  When she woke up in the 6 o'clock hour, I got up and fed her. She was such a smiley girl, but very hoarse, sadly.


The third night,  I had even more resolve because I could see that it was working. The problem was that I had to go out, so my mom fed her formula and then put her down. I wasn't sure how to proceed when I got home at 10, but ultimately decided to wake and feed her.  She got up once, but this time,  she woke up her big siblings. J was crying , so I told her to come to bed with me.  Then, l woke up, "Mom, Q is crying and woke me up. I can't sleep with her crying!" After sending him back to bed, she cried a little longer and then fell to sleep.  She didn't get up until 6:30. Yay!


Its working! Hoping tonight comes with even less crying.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment